There is some type of obvious scam going on here. My credit card statement had a charge for $2,960 on it and the merchant stated Microsoft Store.

When I called the 877-696-7786 number, they had no record of my order. Are you kidding me? I even gave them my credit card number over the phone and they couldn't locate this order???? I call BS on this.

This is a fake storefront using stolen credit card numbers. Needless to say, I have my credit card company's fraud department looking into this for me as this is an obvious scam.

This reviewer shared experience about problems with payment and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with Microsoft Online Store. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

This person also mentioned the following company Apple that you may also consider. Also, you can continue reading comments about Microsoft Online Store.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Software category for more informed decision or compare Microsoft Online Store to other companies on our site.

Comments

Texarkana, Texas, United States #1284315

Same thing been charge 141 one times by ms

King Salmon, Alaska, United States #1150980

you'd think Microsoft would have a security department that oversees their own integrity and therefore help hunt down their false-identity culprits....

Maybe the numbers don't crunch - like for the auto companies that let a brake failure slide until the insurance-recall figures balance.