Ordered a laptop on a Monday, shipping stated 3-7 business days via Fedex. The Microsoft Store failed to mention that it would take them 4 days to even begin shipping the laptop. Fedex estimates it will arrive in 9 business days. Why does it take Microsoft 4 days (not including Monday) to box and ship an item? Ebay sellers are more reliable than that.
I contacted support on Thursday (3 days after ordering) when I noticed that the item had yet to even be shipped. The snobby lady said that it would "be there in 7 business days from the day I ordered it". Well it won't be.
When buying from Microsoft disregard the shipping times.
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "I met Mr. Gabe Arnold in Cincinnati as he claimed to be traveling and meeting with his sales team there. I'm not an attorney, nor am I an accountant. When..."
- "Atom Park - Scam Company - Big Fraud - I purchased the Atomic Mail Sender software from this company. I am from india, they are offering indian customer INR 3099...."
- "After years of doing business with Sitelock and spending thousands of dollars the service degraded with almost monthly service problems until my website was offline because of a problem with..."
- "Just moved into Waterbrook Apartments in Southern California and for 2 weeks we have been fighting with maggots outside on our patio. It took management 2 weeks to figure..."
- "I purchased this "sport" windscreen from an Ebay seller from Italy for an XDiavel. BEWARE!!! The bolts that came with it are MUCH too short, and are black steel..."
- "I have been a long time consumer of Newegg off on on for years, and have recently cheered them on the fight against Patent trolls. But recently I ordered..."