Ordered a laptop on a Monday, shipping stated 3-7 business days via Fedex. The Microsoft Store failed to mention that it would take them 4 days to even begin shipping the laptop. Fedex estimates it will arrive in 9 business days. Why does it take Microsoft 4 days (not including Monday) to box and ship an item? Ebay sellers are more reliable than that.
I contacted support on Thursday (3 days after ordering) when I noticed that the item had yet to even be shipped. The snobby lady said that it would "be there in 7 business days from the day I ordered it". Well it won't be.
When buying from Microsoft disregard the shipping times.
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "Braindumps only care about looting money. They claim accurate and updated questions on their tests but this is a lie. And when you raise the issue that only 2 of their..."
- "They just Deducted R800.00 from my friends creditcard ,contacted them refund to late bank cannot refund, then I had to refund her out of my own pocket , I loaded..."
- "Yes, what appeared to be a low key soft spoken software programmer for www.carnisoft.com & www.NoveltyPhotoSoftware.com stole $2500 from a business investment acquaintance who approached him over 2.5..."
- "Bought treadmill in NOV 2016. Was supposed to be able to Bluetooth you tablet and heart rate monitor. Just bought a new tablet and tried to sync following the instructions...."
- "MEMPHIS TN SHELBY COUNTY...............Extended Arms Cleaning Contractor's ....Nancy Taylor it's a crime to online harass make FALSE claims call or in anyway directly or in directly try to contact myself..."
- "...I took him to a petsmart so I didn't expect anything great, however I got home and noticed blood on his ear this lady cut part of his ear!..."