Ordered a laptop on a Monday, shipping stated 3-7 business days via Fedex. The Microsoft Store failed to mention that it would take them 4 days to even begin shipping the laptop. Fedex estimates it will arrive in 9 business days. Why does it take Microsoft 4 days (not including Monday) to box and ship an item? Ebay sellers are more reliable than that.
I contacted support on Thursday (3 days after ordering) when I noticed that the item had yet to even be shipped. The snobby lady said that it would "be there in 7 business days from the day I ordered it". Well it won't be.
When buying from Microsoft disregard the shipping times.
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "I purchased intuit TurboTax Deductions and Homeowners Deluxe, for $50. I was forced to upgrade to next level to get Schedule D, for an additional $30. If I want to e-file State..."
- "I met Mr. Gabe Arnold in Cincinnati as he claimed to be traveling and meeting with his sales team there. I'm not an attorney, nor am I an accountant. When..."
- "I had problems with X8 and I contacted support, He told me download this program that it wouldn't show my personal info (but it did). I asked him why he..."
- "I made recharge of £7.5 using dialling code *139*7001# and received successful message but didn't receive any information on auto renewal. Following month, Lyca deducted another £7.5 and enabled the..."
- "Wolfgang Puck organic tomato bisque soup had a cockroach. Where is the quality control? This is pretty disgusting. The soups must be canned in China but I doubt in the..."
- "I have been working for IDC as a high-tech recruiter. IDC is filled with new and latest technology and I learned many new strategies and techniques while working for IDC...."